Google

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My First Post

Yay!!

This is my first time, first posting, first for everything. This will be the place for me to continue writing again after such a long time. I've always wanted to write again after I moved to KL but I never had the chance to do so. In the end, 'The journey of two people' became my last creation. I was very proud of that story. It has everything in it. Joy, sorrow, frustration. Nevertheless, I'm going to continue writing again. Post by post. After all, it is 'The journey'. The journey of who? It can be anybody's journey. It can be my journey. It can be your journey. Anybody. Life is about the journey of everybody.

Enough said. I think it's time for me to put on my author's skill to the test and enjoy what I used to enjoy.

No comments: