Google

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tribute to the late Heath Ledger

Picture taken from Wikipedia




I first watch this guy when he was appeared on 10 Things I Hate About You. I remembered how he tried to get Julia Stiles's heart by singing 'Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You' in the middle of the field and then the school's brass band joined him. I thought that was super sweet.

Then, I watched him again in The Knights Tale. Something different but he pulled it through. He may not look like those drop dead gorgeous Hollywood hunks like Brad Pitt or Keanu Reeves but he has this certain quality that made him charming. I was looking forward to him appearing as the Joker. But then again, our destiny is not ours to decide although some people would say our destiny if for us to decide.

Hope he Rest In Peace and be place among the Lord's people. We shall miss him.

No comments: