Google

Saturday, September 13, 2008

For the first time

For the first time after 3 years, I went for buka puasa with sayang. The feeling is surreal but it's true. After so many years together, this is the first time. Like what people would say, there's always the first time for everything.

Where did we went? Sunway Hotel Sun&Surf. All because of Digi giving me 25% discount for the buffet. Else I won't even think of going there. But everything else just seemed to be sinking when you're sitting in front of someone who you would love to spend your entire life with.

Anyway, we are going to have this marvelous project together with an old friend. It's going to be a bomb. Can't wait for the project to finish. At least I know what I'll be doing if I quit work. But the project is going to be 1 step at a time. I hope the project can be done by next year.

No comments: