Google

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Finally daddy made up his mind about which house is he getting. And I had to travel all the way back there while carrying so much cash in my bag. When I reached the house, I was like ...okay..so far so good. Although it doesn't have a nice view like East Lake, it's cosy. Just nice. It has balcony which I doubt going to be any use. The rooms are normal. Nothing special. Just when I thought I was only the messenger, something surprised me even more. Daddy wanted to put the house under my name. MY NAME for that house. No wonder he asked for my IC no the other day. So, this just made me a very privilege girl in the world. I have a car which is under my name and daddy bought it. A house under my name and daddy bought it as well. So much of getting a place which I can call my own, daddy came and made it come through. I guess I'm very lucky and not everyone can be like me. 

Anyways, Smallville Season 8 just started and 1st episode was awesome. I mean, it just blew off my mind. To see Green Arrow, Aquaman, The Canary and The Martian Man again in quest of helping Clark is just mind blowing. Let's just wait for the rest of the stories. This is going to be a lot of FUN....

No comments: