Google

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Good ol times


I saw this picture on my facebook last night. Uploaded by an old classmate. The 1st thing I did when I saw the picture was rolled on my bed. I mean....OMG...look at me 13 years ago. Sayang would laugh at me if he sees this. hahahha. Just look at me. Young, innocent and pure? wahahhahaha. But hey...after 13 years, I still look the same. Nothing has changed. No wonder nobody ever thought of me being 30. Awet muda...kakkakaka.


I still remember the teacher used to live opposite my house. Really scared the wits out of me. The day I saw him standing outside of his house was the day I turned into a mouse. Hahahhaha. To have a teacher .... your teacher staying right opposite of your house is really a nightmare. I think that teacher always got bullied by us in class. He taught us BM and everyday he got bullied by us. Hahahhaha.


After 13 years, everyone is scattered all over the globe. I wish I could go back to school again and walk down memory lane. See my old classroom, eat the canteen's food...I bet they don't serve the same food like they did 13 years ago. But what the heck...just walking down the school's aisle, the classroom corridor ...that would be great.


No comments: