Google

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Merdeka

Today marks the 51st year of Malaysia being independent. Honestly, this is not a bad country after all. The only problem is the government. Crazy government. Wonder when can they think straight.

I'm still in shock actually ... up to today. Sayang's car got stolen last Wednesday evening. In front of everybody. Crazy. It's not that he drives a Merc or a Bimmer. It's just a simple Waja. Seeing his sad face makes me feel sorry. That look on his face was the exact look I'm trying to avoid. From that day onwards, my car has become his car as well.

I noticed that the both of us has becoming closer and closer each day. It's like the 1st time. Feels so good. I hope it will last although I know what my future holds for me. I hope I will be free and be independent as well....

Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!

No comments: