Google

Saturday, August 9, 2008

L.OV.E

LOVE...what is your definition of love? What happen after you found love? What happen after love found you?

I watched SATC again for the ....4th time now? Can't help it. It's just so nice to watch something that used to be one of my favourite show. I don't know what made me watch that movie over and over again. Perhaps because there's things in that movie which reminded me of myself.

After the failure of my past relationship, I gave up on finding love and let love find me. And when it found me 3 years ago, it just stayed there no matter how many times the hiccups happened. Although most of the time, I felt that sometimes, it's just me who is hoping and sometimes I felt that everything is just like what it was when it 1st began.

Everytime when I see my friends who are happily married and have a family of her own, I asked myself "Will I ever be like them? Happily married with kids". And then after I looked back at what happened then and now, I don't know if I will ever get married or ever think of getting married. Most probably, I will join Samantha Jones in the "I don't believe in marriage" file.

But whatever it is, if I still have the time to love him, I will love him with all my heart....

Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours...

No comments: