Google

Friday, August 1, 2008

One day after the birthday

Today is the 1st day after I'm officially 30. Yesterday was like any other day of the year. Alone. Bored. Quiet. Lonely. People said we should do something crazy to mark the 30. But what did I do? I went back from work and sleep straightaway. I'm getting good at pretending the birthday is like any other day.

Today we moved to a new office suite. Brussels. From Las Vegas to Brussels. It's halfway around the world. It really is. The view....well....I can say that the view is nothing compare to Las Vegas. I miss the Las Vegas view. I can really hear the LRT sound if you strain your ears. It does.

What am I going to do tomorrow? It's the 2nd day after 30. 1st, in the morning I'm going house hunting....again. It's going to be final tomorrow. Can't take it anymore. It just has to stop. Thinking of where to stay and what kind of house should I get is so stressful. Looks like I'm going alone because Cheng Hui can't go with me. And sayang....he....well....let's just not upset myself about him. Sometimes I feel like he's not my sayang at all. Sometimes I feel he's my sayang. Being with him is just so tiring. One moment he's the wall. One moment he's all over the place. Anyway, probably I'll go and watch The Mummy .... alone tomorrow. I've wasted my GSC movie voucher. Thought of watching Batman again using the voucher but unfortunately.... it got wasted again....like last year. I think GSC should stop sending me voucher since I'm not going to use it.

Anyway, Thank You to everyone who wishes me Happy Birthday yesterday. I know I'm a very private person. I don't make a big hoo haa about my birthday. I prefer to keep a low profile life. So, I hope you understand. Thank you once again....Let's wait for 31 next year....

No comments: