Google

Friday, June 20, 2008

3rd year

Same day today 3 years ago, I gave away what should be only given after matrimonial. Amazing how I still can remember all that and still counting. I can still see everything that happened that night clearly in my mind and the silly question he asked me after that.

Do I ever regret about it even after everything that has happened? People always said that everything happen for a reason. Probably the reason was me. Probably the reason is from the other side. It's best to be kept a private secret. I can only say that I was the happiest person at that time although a little part of me still being afraid that I might go through the same ordeal again. But, we never know what will happen in the future. We just have to relive it and enjoy it.

I must stop being so melancholy about things. I have a good job and a good position here. But somehow somewhere I'm still afraid of something. There are too many 'What if' in my mind. Running around like madman. The other day I got a really shocking news. Can't believe he will ended up like that. But those things really scare me off. What if I ended up like that as well?

No comments: