Google

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A new beginning

A new life. A new beginning. That is all I can say. I'm out of what I would call hell and it seems that life has been good to me (I hope I didn't speak too soon). But it has been great. A lot of things happens these past few months after my last update. Too many exciting things. Too many interesting things. Too many coincident things. Some unexpected things.

The petrol price is increasing....again. This is the ....I lost count of how many times. At times I wonder why is there no alternative to find the replacement for petrol. What is the government doing? These days, the propaganda should be like the one in V for Vendetta. "The people should not be afraid of the government. The government should be afraid of the people." Even if it is just a statement from a movie, realistically, that is what it is suppose to be. All this while, everybody up there doesn't seem to be working their brains out on how to tackle the issue. Everyone just say yes to someone and then implement it. Not taking into consideration of how the people is doing. Let alone those with the higher income group. What about those who are not earning as much as the C level? What would happen to those people? Are they going to be left out and left to suffer? After all, they are also the one who actually help to build the nation. I guess that is the main reason why I don't vote at all. Because at the end of the day, it's all about the politician's interest and never the people's interest. Even if during the campaign period, they would shout out loud that they are going to help the people. That is soooooo bull...




No comments: