Google

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Office....My Penthouse

Now... If anyone ever tell you that you work in a penthouse, make sure you ask that person is it a service suite or he/she company took the entire penthousee. Don't get fool. Hahahha. Nevertheless, no matter what people call my office (I've had friends calling it store), it has the best view ever. I can release my stress and tension by looking outside and enjoy the view although it's all skyscrapers. But hey, there are mountains as the backdrop.



See...it's not as big as anyone would think it would be. It's as big as my bedroom. Minus the coooollness and the view. My bedroom doesn't have this kind of view. It's expensive to get this kind of view.



KL City view. It's beautiful at night. Trust me




Bangsar view. See how expensive is the view.



Presenting the manager's table. Wahahhaha. Doesn't look like a manager's table, right?



My lappie is soooo imported. It has Thai symbols on it. Sawadee Ka....Hahahhaha....




I got this cutiess from my Regional Sales Director. It's the characters in Popcap game; Chuzzle. I've played the game long time ago but not anymore now. Can't believe I can get this. Awesome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOAH!! i want the cutiess!!