Google

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Grey's Anatomy


Friends always ask me why on earth would I want to watch this show. It's like doctors with issues. Who cares if they are a bunch of doctors with issues. Doctors are human as well and they have problems like us. Doesn't mean doctors are God and they are not allowed to have problems. I think doctors are a bunch of really strong human beings. Why would I say that? Well, 1st they are ALWAYS on standby. Regardless it's in the middle of the night or wee in the morning, they dedicate their life to save other people's live. 2nd, they have to fight their own emotion if their patient dies and they will have to tell the family members. It may sound easy to do that, but imagine if you were already bonded with your patient?

There is only 1 reason why I kept watching this show. Because it's about life. Although, not real, we may relate our own situation into that situation. Life is not a bed of roses. That is very true. I like this quote from Meredith Grey "I can't think of a single reason why I should be a surgeon, but I can think of a thousand reasons why I should quit. They make it hard on purpose... there are lives in our hands. There comes a moment when it's more than just a game, and you either take that step forward or turn around and walk away. I could quit but here's the thing, I love the playing field." And this quote as well.

"At the end of the day faith is a funny thing. It turns up when you don't really expect it. Its like one day you realize that the fairy tale may be slightly different than you dreamed. The castle, well, it may not be a castle. And its not so important happy ever after, just that its happy right now. See once in a while, once in a blue moon, people will surprise you , and once in a while people may even take your breath away."

See now why I name my blog Stacy's Anatomy? Because like Meredith Grey and her friends, I do have issues of my own. There is always something to keep us going in life. And mine .... I don't know. I'm still searching.

No comments: