Google

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Wonder Woman speaking

What a way to begin my Monday after a superbly long weekend. People chasing me for things like mad. The phone started ringing non-stop. People asking me about things non-stop. Every year I had to do the same thing over and over again during this time of the year. Collecting and doing other people's work when noone is actually helping me do my own. Am I super nice to everyone until everyone seemed to be taking advantage of me?

When I change to another dept, I thought that I would be free from all the havoc and hassles and that I could go back home and enjoy my Chinese New Year. In the end, what did I get? Nothing. All I got was people asking me to do their job. Now, this is very frustrating. Just because I'm the only soul who knows about how the things work and I'm not going on holiday, they are taking full advantage of me. I'm feeling like a vacuum cleaner here. I suck everybody's work and my own.... God knows who is going to help me do it. I'm really done here. My patience has been tested to the limit and it's time to do what I'm suppose to do. Everything in me has been tested to the limit and it's time for me to explode.

No comments: