Google

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Prague


Church of St Francis, amidst the rooftops and towers of the Old Town

They said that Prague is the next romantic city after Paris. It is very very very true. I think I'd prefer Prague to Paris. No offense to the French. But the 1st time I saw the pictures of Prague on Lonely Planet, I fell in love with Prague immediately. The buildings, the scenery is just breath taking. The old castles are just like in the fairytale. Not only the castles, the churches architecture are just breathtaking especially the altar. Something about the European churches and our churches here. The way the old European churches does their altar are so much different from us.

I told myself if I were to travel, I definitely won't want to go to places with skyscrapers. If I were to go to a city with skyscrapers, I might as well just stay in KL. I just need to look out from my window and I can see lots of skyscrapers. Talking about scenery, isn't it? I mean, what's the point?

I'd really really really like to go there if I have a chance. Prague, Athens, Venice, Budapest, Vienna, Barcelona...I wish someday I can go there.




Tyn church peeks from behind houses in the Old Town


© Photographer: Jonathan Smith. All images Lonely Planet Images.

No comments: